Free Trial - Be confident you are joining the right Taekwon-Do school.
- We are now taking enrolments for Term 4 2015 – Contact us NOW to secure your spot!
- Ages 4 to adult depending on location.
- TERM 4 classes start from 12 October but actual start dates differ for each location. Please contact us to confirm.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 0414 932 609
What is Taekwon-Do?
ITF Taekwon-Do is the art of self defence. As well as being an effective method for protecting yourself, it also has other benefits such as improving your physical fitness,confidence, discipline and simply having fun.
Who is Taekwon-Do suitable for?
Who is Platinum Taekwon-Do?
Platinum Taekwon-Do is located in Perth, Western Australia and is a recognised member of the International Taekwon-Do Federation (ITF). Our Instructors are Internationally Certified. We are Level 1 Coaches with the Department of Sport and Recreation, Active After School Community Coaches, IV and V Degree Black Belts with over 20 years experience in Taekwon-Do. We are a family friendly club, have current Working with Children Checks and we don’t have membership contracts.
All grading certifications are recognised internationally.
Where are our classes?
Platinum Taekwon-Do, Perth, Western Australia. Our classes are held in;
Claremont, Manning, Dalkeith, Bedford, Maylands, Ardross, Subiaco, Cannington and Kelmscott.
We are now taking enrolments for Term 3 2015. Email to book your spot.
- 1 week unlimited training for your family.
- Mention this code “PTKDweboffer” to qualify.
- Conditions apply and other offers cannot be combined.
Contact us to join
Call / sms: 0414 932 609
Platinum Taekwon-Do is an accredited Good Sports club (goodsports.com.au) We are members of the International Taekwon-Do Federation (tkd-itf.org), the Allied National Taekwon-Do Association Australia (nationaltkdaus.com), and the Western Australian Sports Federation (wasportsfed.asn.au).
Platinum Taekwon-Do athletes are proudly sponsored by: