Platinum Taekwon-Do’s mission is to teach Taekwon-Do to an exceptional standard, develop students at all levels and promote Taekwon-Do as a sport, martial art and tool for social development by:
- Maintaining currency of ITF techniques by attending international courses.
- Continuously reviewing teaching methods and processes to improve classes.
- Maintaining the standards of all instructors through additional training.
- Targeting guest instructors with specialist skills who can further enhance our knowledge and teaching methods.
- Participating in competitions.
- Running competitions for all competitor levels and actively encouraging participation.
- Acknowledging that adults are seeking achievement, friendship, direction and belonging as well as the physical benefits and providing for these needs.
- Acknowledging that children are seeking to have fun, make friends, learn new skills, increase their confidence, be challenged and be actively involved and successful and providing for these needs.
- Sharing Taekwon-Do experiences with friends, communities and the media.